Tuition fees 2018-2019
Britannica International School Fee Schedule 18/19
Our school fees include tuition, textbooks, teaching materials and School lunch. The fees also cover some ‘day trips’ organised by teachers linked to the main curriculum. Some may be charged at cost.
- Students are covered by a group accident policy which is valid while they are on School premises or participating in a School sponsored activity, accompanied by a teacher - contact the School for further details.
In addition to the school fees there are other costs including:
- A uniform is required which is available for purchase online from the UK, or from our nominated suppliers.
- Extra-Curricular Clubs offered by ‘external or additional providers’.(e.g. Private Music Tuition, Ballet)
- ‘Extra’ EAL (English as an Additional Language) tuition ‘required’ to support admission to school.
- External examination fees for senior students (IGCSE, AS and A Levels) are payable according to the examination board charges.
- The cost of a laptop computer for Year 7 - Year 13 students.
- The cost of our annual year group ‘residential trips’ and‘Optional trips’ arranged for specific groups of students (e.g. D of E International Award, Model United Nations) will be charged at cost.
The Annual Tuition Fee can be paid in three instalments or in one amount.
- A discount of 3.5% on the Total tuition fee listed is offered if the whole year's fees are paid in advance at once, by 1st August.
Fees are payable in Hungarian Forint by bank transfer to the school account. Please ensure the name, year group and/or invoice number of the student are stated on the payment.
Name: Britannica Angolnyelvű Nemzetközi Óvoda Általános Iskola és Gimnázium
Bank: K&H Bank Zrt
Address: 1095 Budapest Lechner Ödön fasor 9
Bank swift code: OKHBHUHB
Account number: 10404027-50526649-85481005
IBAN: HU14 10404027-50526649-85481005