Thank you for your interest in Britannica International School, Budapest
To apply, please submit an online application by clicking on the button below.
You will be asked to upload the following supporting documents with your online application:
- Copy of child’s passport/ID and visa/residence permit
- Copy of both parents’ passports and visa/residence permits
- Your child’s 2 latest kindergarten/school reports
- Vaccination card
- 1 passport size photo
- Hungarian address card, once available
- Standardised testing results, if applicable
- Psycho-Educational Reports, if applicable
Once we receive your application, our Admissions Team will contact you to arrange an Assessment Interview.
Please note that whilst we are a non-selective school, we can only admit children whose learning needs can be fully met. There are English language requirements in place for entry into Year 10 and above.
We look forward to receiving your application.