Congratulations to students at Britannica International School who are celebrating yet another year of outstanding examination results
It is important for our students to examine their values and beliefs and really think about what is important to them in a career. As a student at Britannica they have access to a wealth of information and can count on the experience of the staff who have been working in the careers field for many years.
Examinations and University Entry
Britannica is a registered international centre for the University of Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE). Throughout Key Stage 4 and the Sixth Form, students are supported and advised in their application to universities both in their careers lesson and in tutorials. Students go on to study at universities predominantly in the UK and Europe, but also in other countries, such as the USA and Australia.
The results of our Year 13 graduating Class of 2021 once again demonstrate how A Levels are the gold standard in post-16 education worldwide.
At Britannica, we pride ourselves on delivering the best of British education, this is indeed one of the reasons parents choose our school. The successes of our students this summer have yet again set high expectations for our incoming cohorts and we look forward to inspiring, challenging and supporting our next group of examination students throughout their studies with us.
IGCSE Highlights 2021
5+ A*- C
grades, including English & Mathematics
A Level Highlights 2021
Our Class of 2021 have chosen some exciting courses and university destinations this year, and we wish them the best of luck in higher education!
We are incredibly proud of our Graduating Class of 2020 - among them medics, dentists, pilots, economists, computer scientists, philosophers, engineers, and psychologists, going to some of the best universities around the world.
Indicators show that Britannica has yet again performed significantly above UK averages and in-line with native speaking private schools in the UK. An outstanding achievement by our students and staff.
- 100% pass rate
- 40% A/A* grades
- 90% A*-C grades
- 80% achieving at least 5 A*-C grades including Maths and English
- 91% pass rate
- 20% A/A* grades
- 70% A*-C grades
We would like to congratulate Vidushi from Year 13 on becoming the first ever Britannica student to achieve the ‘Holy Grail’ of A* grades in every subject studied at A Level! Vidushi achieved A* in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Lilli in Year 11 amazingly achieved an A/A* in all of her IGCSE’s!
Special praise also goes to Daniel, Cesar, Sofia, Viktoria, Anna, Agata, Ben, Ali, Niels and Doruk who achieved an INCREDIBLE 55 A/A* grades at IGCSE between them!
Congratulations to our senior students who achieved some fantastic exam results in the summer - the best ever results for Britannica since tracking began.
In Year 11 (IGCSE), 42% of all grades were A*-A. This is again is significantly above the UK average.
Britannica continues to be extremely strong in English, maths, computing and science whilst this year also saw some outstanding results for both humanities subjects and languages.
Our Primary achievements are equally noteworthy, we are very proud of our students, many of whom are non-native English speakers.
- UCL London, UK Economics
- University of Sussex, UK Pharmacy
- University of Sussex, UK Biomedical Science
- New University of Buckinghamshire, UK Business Studies
- New University of Buckinghamshire, UK Psychology
- Kingston University, UK Economics
- Richmond University, The American International University in London, UK Business Management
- University of Glasgow (UK) Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Swansea University (UK) Computer Science
- Queen Mary University of London (UK) Economics and Finance
- University of Westminster, London (UK) Business Management
- Central Saint Martins London (UK) Art, Foundation Course
- University of Hertfordshire (UK) Business & Psychology joint honours
- University of Manchester (UK) Business Management
- University of Edinburgh (UK) Civil Engineering
- University of Maastricht (Netherlands)
- University of Groningen (Netherlands)
- City University of London (UK)
- University of Leicester (UK)
- University of Manchester (UK)
- University of Southampton (UK)
- University of Groningen (Netherlands)
- Univesrity of Eidhoven (Netherlands)
- University of Melbourne (Australia)
Special mention to Valentin Kapitany's achievement, who received 4 A* grades in his 2015 A Level examinations, congratulations!
- University of Glasgow, UK Physics
- University of Edinburgh, UK Chemistry
- Queen Mary University of London, UK Mathematics with Finance and Accounting
- University of Surrey, UK Engineering with Communications
- University of the Arts London, UK Fashion Buying and Merchandising
- Kingston University, UK Politics and International Relations
- Kingston University, UK Business Management
- Kingston University, UK Computer Science
- Anglia Ruskin University, UK International Business Management
- University of Derby, UK Business Management and Sociology